We’re looking for someone smart, driven, and versatile to lead our global Content Marketing efforts. We value highly motivated individuals who are excited to work on new initiatives, products and technologies. Thriving in a fast-paced environment, where things are often ambiguous, is a necessity. A passion for education, online learning and making the world smarter is a plus!
Our new Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all content marketing efforts. This spans across multiple personas, industries, and geographies. This includes evergreen assets, content on our websites, blogs, newsletters, web advertising, grant/RFP responses, and much of our public relations. Ultimately, we will be leading the conversation in digital learning and learning innovation.
This is an opportunity to join an international software startup with a great culture. As such you will be required to wear many hats and operate with confidence in a dynamic environment. Make no mistake, this is a broad and ambitious role and for the right person, it’s an amazing opportunity to challenge yourself and make a big impact.
- Set the Content Marketing Strategy across all channels, in collaboration with our Brand & Product Marketers
- Collaborate with the CEO, Marketing Director, and others to continue establishing the company as a true thought-leader and pioneer in Learning Innovation
- Work with relevant teams to determine requirements and develop content across Lead Nurture Programs & Key Acquisition Campaigns to drive engagement, loyalty and conversion.
- Develop content and leverage your digital capabilities to organically grow and amplify our reach
- Develop content for our websites, microsites, and web advertising in collaboration with our Web Marketing Manager
- Manage the Smart Sparrow Blog (and help with our partners’ blogs)
- Manage the Smart Sparrow Newsletter
- Manage Public Relations for Australia and North America, partnering with our PR agency
- Manage collateral for Sales and Partners
- Presenting Smart Sparrow and partner brands at some conferences
- Provide data and analysis on the impact of Content Marketing, in collaboration with our Growth Operations Coordinator
- Content Marketing Expertise: demonstrate ability to make an impact through content marketing, with deep involvement in strategy and execution - a great writer!
- Creativity: Someone who can generate new ideas, new ways of framing problems and opportunities, and facilitate creativity in a team.
- Collaborative: This is a collaborative role. We need people who add energy and optimism to our team and who make others more successful
- Versatility: Someone capable of managing a wide variety of initiatives under pressing deadlines, while dealing with ambiguity with aplomb.
- Efficient: There is lots to be done!
- Successful: Demonstrated record of success
- At least 3 years of content marketing experience
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems
- Relevant industry experience (Education, Corp Training) a major plus
- PR Marketing experience a major plus
- Inbound Marketing Email Automation Tool (major plus)
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related field is a plus (Masters Degree = double plus!)
Here’s how to apply:
Think you’re the right person for this position? We’d love to hear from you. Applications close on or before end 15th February ‘19.
Please send us these when applying:
- Cover Letter telling us why you think you would be perfect for this role (don’t be afraid to show your true personality so you stand out from the crowd!)
- Links to previous work and best articles or copy
Applications should be addressed to Stacy Soberalski firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
Smart Sparrow is a global learning technology company, with offices in Sydney and San Francisco, whose mission is to make the world smarter! At our core, we are a cloud-based courseware development platform that enables anyone to create more engaging digital learning experiences.
Supporting that is our Growth team and Smart Sparrow’s award winning Learning Design Studio which creates learning solutions tailored to what clients and their students need, for a wide range of different subject areas.
Smart Sparrow already helps educators teach smarter in more than 500 institutions worldwide. This is an opportunity to join an international software startup with a great culture and work with forward-thinking University Institutions and innovative corporate clients.
Apply for this position
Click Apply Now below or email your resume to email@example.comApply Now