Who are we looking for?
You will be part of the award-winning Smart Sparrow Learning Design Studio, collaborating with our passionate team to build highly interactive and incredibly rich learning experiences. Smart Sparrow has designed lessons to teach students how to land a crew on Mars, create a plan to prevent climate change, and develop their own emotional intelligence (just to name a few!).
Our team is looking for an individual who has demonstrated experience planning, implementing, managing, and growing creative technology-based programs in a fast-paced environment. The learning experiences you will help create will be used by thousands of students worldwide, and your work will be vital to their success and the success of Smart Sparrow.
This is a full-time position to successfully lead the charge in our creative learning projects and their technical aspects.
About our Project Managers:
- End-to-end responsibility over the process and execution of creating engaging and adaptive learner-centered experiences.
- Planning and implementing complex and agile projects through the design thinking process.
- Ensuring the creative process supports effective communication and collaboration across all relevant areas.
- Coordinating and managing various functions, team members, and clients to work within intensive delivery cycles and deliver on time, on budget, with the highest quality.
- Building and establishing strong client relationships as their first point of contact by delivering exceptional service and solutions that meet their learning and teaching needs.
- Reviewing assets to ensure quality meets internal and client requirements.
- Facilitating requirements gathering.
- Working in collaboration with the Smart Sparrow mothership in Sydney.
- Intellectually curious: You’re passionate about asking questions, learning fast, and thinking outside the box to find the best solution.
- Driven to make an impact: You’re scrappy, able to remain agile as you receive feedback from our internal team and our clients, and willing to challenge the status quo to create amazing learning solutions.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented: Details, details, details! You thrive when living in the weeds and constantly pursue new efficiencies and better solutions.
- Ambitious: You’ll go above and beyond to get results (and you’re able to motivate others to do the same!)
- Excited to get your hands dirty: You’re not afraid to jump into confusing, messy situations. You love being the go-to person for getting things done.
- Feels comfortable finding the sweet spot between efficiency and quality, and is unafraid to take risks in either direction when needed.
In the past, you have demonstrated:
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines and budgets for deliverables, with accuracy, quality, and attention to detail.
- Effective management of multiple projects with conflicting priorities in a deadline-driven environment, proving a strong ability to prioritize while keeping quality in sight.
- Organization, scheduling, and tracking multiple projects, ensuring that milestones are met both internally and externally.
- Facilitation of open and honest feedback between team members, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Zero fear of failure.
Other attributes or skills you might have:
- Familiarity with learning principles, theories, concepts, and development technologies or modalities — practical experience and application of training development models is a huge plus!
- Proficient with design tools such the Adobe suite and Invision.
- Experience learning how to use various technical tools. Experience with content authoring tools, specifically.
- Project Management Expertise: At least 3-5 years, preferably at a fast-growth digital environment, leading complicated projects.
- Experience using Process & Project Management tools, and a proven ability to plan, build, and track complex projects using these tools.
- Intermediate-level Excel, advanced MS Word and PowerPoint, and intermediate Google Docs/Sheets skills are required.
- Ability to be a reliable first point of contact in client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Positive attitude.
Apply for this position
Click Apply Now below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now