We’re the leading educational technology company, helping instructors change the way they teach. Our cloud-based platform specializes in creating online lessons that are interactive, adaptive, and personalized, so every student gets a learning experience suited to their unique needs. Work with our award-winning Learning Design Studio to build solutions that push the boundaries of online education and improve student experiences.
We’re a company of innovators that love challenging the status quo. Smart Sparrow technology has been in development for over a decade, with over 500 institutions using our platform worldwide. We have two office locations, right in the heart of the best cities in the world: Sydney and San Francisco.
Smart Sparrow is hiring a full-time Customer Support Associate to join our growing, VC-backed startup in our San Francisco office. We’re on a quest to improve online teaching and learning, and you should be invested in that mission, too.
You will be joining the Customer Success team of the award-winning Smart Sparrow Learning Design Studio, dedicated to making sure that our services and products meet and exceed customer needs. Our team has designed lessons to teach students how to land a crew on Mars, create a plan to prevent climate change, and develop their own emotional intelligence (just to name a few).
We’re looking for individuals who can utilize their creativity, empathy, and problem-solving abilities to provide high-quality customer support in a fast-paced environment. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills and an eye for detail. Your work and input will help shape the future of our customer support processes by tracking trends, improving documentation, and proposing long-term improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing role
- Enjoys problem-solving and willingness to drive through uncertainty to find solutions
- Strong communication skills, especially written
- Patient and empathetic with customers
Attentive to detail and dependable in a fast-paced environment
- Become a power user of the Platform and Author
- Stay up-to-date on the latest product and platform improvements
- Provide fast, personalized, consistent, and effective support to users via Zendesk and email
- Produce Help Center articles, both internal and external, for scalability
- Identify patterns in support inquiries that indicate areas of weakness in Smart Sparrow processes or products so we can improve and reduce support load
- Assist the Customer Success Manager in collecting feedback from users through surveys, interviews, or regular email communication
- Collaborate with our Sydney office to manage global support operations
Deployment Management Support
- Provide deployment management support for new and returning users
- Create necessary documentation to help users successfully deploy lessons
- Collect data to identify product or deployment process improvements
- Help the team with ongoing projects, both internal and external
- Work on meaningful projects that are used by students around the world
- Participate in the creative process and study cutting-edge learner-centric design
- Build experience working with a highly collaborative team
- Our open-office setting gives you access to talk to and learn from upper management
- Free office snacks, coffee, and tea whenever you have a craving
- Join the fun in our work-sponsored outings
Apply for this position
Click Apply Now below or email your resume to email@example.comApply Now