This week, our team is attending EDUCAUSE 2018 in Denver, CO and we’re itching to let you in on our secret. If you’re attending, we hope you’ll take a moment to say hello and grab your sneak peek at our exciting release.
Big Announcement + Learning Series
We’re finally ready to share what we’ve been working on, and we’re hosting a demo series in Exhibition Hall Booth #672 to give EDUCAUSE attendees the first look. These sessions should change the way you think about adaptive learning, institutional collaboration, and creating great digital learning experiences. Come learn more at one of our demos.
- Create Beautifully Smart Learning Experiences
- Designers, Get Empowered and Productive
- The Hallmark of Collaborative Design
- Embellish and Expand Your Offerings
- One Stop Shop for Instructors, Designers, and Developers
- Design or Control Your Adaptivity
- Visualize Learner Competency
RSVP today to attend any of the daily sessions. Times vary. Get all the details here.
Sessions We’re Excited to Attend
We’re participating in two exciting sessions on the power of networks in education and integrating learning & assessment, plus looking forward to attending several others. Will we see you at these highlights?
Demystifying AI & Predictive Analytics in Higher Education Practice
- John Whitmer (Blackboard Inc), Philip Long (PLC), Kimberly Arnold (University of Wisconsin-Madison), Iris Palmer (New America Foundation)
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018 @ 8:45–9:30am MT— Mile High Ballroom 2A/3A, Ballroom Level
- Artificial Intelligence and Predictive Analytics are hot topics in academic technology. What advances are being made, and how can we distinguish the real benefits from hype? What are the ethical, legal and practical issues? This panel convenes experts from higher education, industry, and academia to discuss best practices and insights.
The Power of Networks: How Collaboration is Expanding Education Innovation
- Dr. Ariel Anbar (Arizona State University), Dr. Bridget Burns (University Innovation Alliance), Dr. Phil Long (Georgetown University & Nexford University), Dr. Dror Ben-Naim (Smart Sparrow)
- Wednesday, October 31 @ 3:30–4:15pm MT — Mile High Ballroom 2C/3C, Ballroom Level
- Come hear from education innovators, from tech entrepreneurs to professors, about the role of collaboration in scaling innovation. Learn how teaching networks and inter-university coalitions are allowing educators and administrators to share successes, failures, new ideas, best practices, and technology to transform learning and ultimately improve student success.
A Combined Future: Integrating Learning Experience and Assessment
- Dr. Alina von Davier (ACTNext by ACT, Inc), Burr Settles (DuoLingo), David Kuntz (ACT, Inc), Dr. Dror Ben-Naim (Smart Sparrow)
- Friday, November 2 @ 8:00–8:45am MT — Mile High Ballroom 1C/D, Ballroom Level
- No more tests? Recent advances in technology and data modeling provide actionable evidence that can help students reach their potential. At the core is redesigning assessment systems to be integrated with learning experiences. Join us to discuss how edtech, authentic assessment, and data-driven improvement can shape the future of learning.
Meet Smart Sparrow at EDUCAUSE!
If you’re attending EDUCAUSE 2018, we hope we’ll meet you there! Please stop by and say hello to our team at Booth #672, or use this form to book a demo with us.